This is the collar that helps to relieve neck tension using Neck Massage Device, electric stimulation, and heat therapy. Used by professional therapists, it is ideal for helping to relieve muscle pain and strain from driving, flying, or office work. Slipping around the neck comfortably and controlled from the included infrared remote, the massager’s six vibration modes promote relaxation. Twin metal conductors built into the collar send six intensity levels of harmless low-frequency electrical pulses into the neck’s tissue that block pain signals passing through nerves to the brain, increasing blood flow to promote healing. Two elements built into the collar provide three levels of far-infrared heat up to 118°F that penetrates neck muscles for optimal relaxation. You can select sessions in 5-minute increments up to 30 minutes. Its rechargeable battery provides up to 6 hours of operation from a three-hour charge using the included AC adapter.
- Easy to use
- Relieve tense muscles
- Reduce stress
- Improves circulation
Neck Massage Device Features:
1. Flexible wings design to fit any size neck.
2. Wireless controller with large clear LCD display.
3. Low Frequency Electronic Impulse Accupunture: 16 levels intensity and 6 type impulses, it can accelerate blood circulation and relax muscle.
4. Far infrared heating: with low and high temperature setting, it could dredge the body meridian,dispel the dampness and cold.
6. Magnetic therapy can balance the Yin&Yang of body and improve the micro circulation.
7.Pillow traction: Renew to the natural bend constitute, release and eliminate bone hyperplasia.
8. Six computerized programmes control six different massage modes.
9. Time seting: From 5 min to 30 min adjustable with auto off function.
1. Power supply:
DC 6V / 800 mA for the instrument (adapter and rechargeable Lithium battery)
DC 3V for the wireless controller( CR2032 Button Battery )
2. Electric impulse frequency: 1-1000Hz
3. Electric impulse width: 20-400μm
4. Electric impulse wave: Square Wave
5. Heating temperature: 40°c–48°c